Managed EDR | Powered By Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Overcome staffing shortages with 24/7/365 threat detection and response. Our Managed EDR security service minimizes the security risk to your endpoint devices. Benefit from the expertise of our certified Microsoft Security professionals, who will customize, automate, and co-manage your endpoint solution for optimal performance.
How It Works:
- Difenda Onboarding: Your journey begins with our experienced Project Manager, who thoroughly reviews and documents all details while you work with our technical team to:
- Deploy Difenda Shield: We initiate the deployment of specific components from our exclusive management platform, the Difenda Shield. This plug-and-play platform offers you a seamless experience with all the essential capabilities required for effective endpoint management.
- Establish Co-Management Processes: Our goal is to become an extension of your team. During onboarding, we work in close collaboration to align with your business drivers, use cases, and priorities, to establish clear engagement objectives. In this co-management approach, you retain ownership of your endpoints while we step in, adding an extra layer of support, enhancing security awareness, and driving necessary changes.
- Configure and Tune the Environment: During the final stage of onboarding, we review alerts, reports, and automated responses. Our experts offer valuable recommendations and share best practices. Additionally, we create tailored playbooks and alerts to ensure you receive a ready-to-use solution perfectly aligned with your requirements from day one.
- Official Operational Hand-off: As we conclude the onboarding process, we officially welcome you to Difenda managed services. During this crucial phase, we shift to our co-management model and align our efforts to ensure a smooth and successful engagement. You’ll have the opportunity to meet your dedicated Technical Account Manager, who will serve as your main point of contact, offering guidance and support throughout your journey with Difenda.
- Transparent Reporting: Log in to the Difenda Sheild at any time to see the detailed work our SOC team is doing, giving you full transparency in managing your solution.
- Incident Response Services: With an Incident retainer included, we ensure first-priority response to potential threats, particularly high-severity events approved by you during onboarding. You don’t have to stress over “what ifs” because we’re here to support you. In the absence of a security breach, you can also tap into your retainer for additional security services. Your retainer is there to enhance your cybersecurity, no matter the circumstances.
What You’ll Get:
- Comprehensive onboarding
- 24/7/365 Managed EDR Services
- Access to the Difenda Shield
- Priority Access to Incident Response services
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager (TAM)
- Our Expertly Recommended Workbooks and Playbooks
- 24/7/365 management, threat detection and response services for your endpoints.
- Expert support in crafting automated responses and fine-tuning logs and alerts.
- Comprehensive management and monitoring for both endpoints and your SIEM.
- Enterprise-wide visibility into your endpoint devices and overall security landscape.
- Ongoing alert tuning.
- Co-management of the Defender for Endpoint console, enabling you to make necessary updates directly to endpoints as needed.
- Access to a TAM who becomes an expert in your environment and provides ongoing Difenda support.
What Sets Us Apart?:
Difenda’s Managed edr security solution stands out in two specific ways. Our exclusive management platform, the Difenda Shield, is powered by our intellectual property and layers on top of your existing Microsoft Security environment. Continuously enriched with our expertise, the Difenda Shield offers custom workbooks, rules, and alerts finely tuned to your unique requirements. This plug-and-play platform ensures a smooth and scalable experience, with its capabilities expanding as you add Difenda services.
Additionally, our proactive approach extends to the remote incident response retainer, which isn’t limited to security incidents. You can utilize your retainer for services like annual advanced tuning, ensuring peace of mind and enhancing overall cybersecurity readiness.
At Difenda, our commitment goes beyond providing security solutions; we elevate your people, processes, and technology to achieve peak performance.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Trusted by Microsoft Customers
"When we first considered Microsoft Sentinel for our cybersecurity needs, we were hesitant due to concerns about the cost. However, partnering with Difenda proved to be a game-changer. Their team of experts took the time to understand our specific technical and business requirements, ensuring a tailored solution that perfectly fits our needs. They provided us with an accurate quote and went above and beyond to optimize the implementation to reduce costs without compromising security."
Difenda's Microsoft Purview service has greatly improved the way we do business. By improving collaboration across our teams, we are now able to proactively identify and mitigate risks, while remaining creative and agile in responding to emerging threats. Their use of data to support security decisions along with their team's extensive knowledge and support has been invaluable for our security maturity.
Our Latest Cybersecurity Insights
Difenda today announced its participation in the Microsoft Security Copilot Partner Private Preview. Difenda was selected based on their proven...
In today's digital landscape, where cyber threats are ever-evolving and becoming increasingly sophisticated, robust cybersecurity measures are paramount. Microsoft...
Discover Your Migration Journey! You Shouldn't Have To Pay More For SIEM Automation And UEBA. With Microsoft Sentinel, you get everything you need out of the box....
Migrating from Splunk SIEM to Microsoft Sentinel is a strategic decision that optimizes your existing infrastructure investments. However, it's no small task and...
In a rapidly evolving digital landscape, organizations face constant cybersecurity threats that can jeopardize sensitive data and operations. Fortunately, Microsoft...
Get On-Demand Access to the Webinar Recording! See How Difenda Works In Your Environment. Learn how to harness the full value of your Microsoft license See the power of...
Difenda is a top 100 MSSP on the Top 250 MSSPs 2023 list by MSSP Alert, a CyberRisk Alliance resource. In the fast-paced world of cybersecurity, consistency is...
Effective threat mitigation requires a deep understanding of the threat landscape and the context in which alerts occur. By analyzing and categorizing assets within the...
In an era where cyber threats are evolving at an unprecedented pace, achieving cybersecurity readiness has become a top priority. Shockingly, only 37% of businesses...
Certified Where It Matters Most:
- 24/7/365 Cyber Command Centers (C3) – ISO27001, SOC II Type 2 and PCI Certified
- Microsoft Canada’s Security Impact Award Winner 2023
- Microsoft Verified MXDR Solution Status
This Solution Integrates with the Following Microsoft Security Products:
- Microsoft Sentinel
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Microsoft Defender for Identity
Ready to take the next step in your Defender for Office 365 journey? Safeguard the technology your team is already using with Difenda’s Defender for Office 365 Professional Security Services.
Contact us today to get started!