As an industry, mining is an attractive target to state-sponsored threat actors for its geopolitical and economic importance, and cybersecurity immaturity.
With these very real threats targeting your industry and your business, your cybersecurity priorities now include constant monitoring of sensitive corporate data, ensuring there are no gaps in your cybersecurity posture, and enhancing your cyber intelligence capabilities.
Difenda can deploy full-spectrum cyber capabilities to enhance your established intelligence and security frameworks. We have a proven track record of providing cybersecurity solutions to the mining and minerals sector that use a 24/7 Cyber Command Centre (C3) to monitor all log data. In fact, from planning to execution, our solution has helped numerous Canadian mining organizations with:
- Creating enterprise risk strategies, assessments, and remediation roadmaps
- Firewall setup, configurations, and penetration tests
- Cyber intelligence and threat hunting capabilities
- Employee awareness training
- Forensics and incident response
We help you plan, prepare, defend, and respond quickly and efficiently to threats, while minimizing or eliminating downtime.