Biography coming soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Customer Service and Sales
We price on a per asset per month basis. A one-time onboarding fee for each consumed managed security service will be charged. Additional assets will be charged and co-termed on a quarterly basis. Consumption via Azure products get billed separately through your Microsoft reseller or your Microsoft contact. One example of this is Microsoft Sentinel.
Advisory and Professional Services
We price on a per day, project basis and/or retainer hour model
You will work with your value-added reseller for all Microsoft licensing. We have an extensive partner channel and if you do not have someone available at your company, you are welcome to leverage our partner channel.
When you sign on with Difenda, all managed security services customers will receive a Technical Account Manager (TAM) and a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to work with you and to provide clear outlines, ensuring our company meets contractual obligations.
Technical Account Management (TAM)
- Difenda will assign a TAM to the customer during the onboarding phase
- The TAM will be responsible for running recurring meetings throughout the contract, ensure timely request delivery, and be a liaison to the service delivery teams
- Operational meeting: Difenda will provide recurring meetings to review operational metrics. Meetings will be scheduled during business hours, unless otherwise mutually agreed upon. Operational reporting and ticketing are delivered through the platform.
Customer Success Management (CSM)
- Difenda will assign a CSM to the customer to manage the success of the managed security services relationship
- CSM will work to understand intricacies of your business so that we may better serve you.
- The CSM is responsible for supporting sales activities and is available for delivery issue escalations beyond the assigned TAM
- The CSM is responsible for delivery of strategy sessions designed to review topics such as cyber insights collected from operational metrics, threat intelligence, and industry trends
At Difenda we provide 36-month contracts so that we have the time and bandwidth to build a relationship with your company and implement the services you need. You do, although, have the ability to provide a 90 day written notice before the first annual review if you do not want to continue with the contract.
At Difenda, we have assembled one of the world’s leading teams for cybersecurity. If you want the best as far as cybersecurity for your company, then you should go with our stellar team. With our vast experience in a wide variety of industries, this powerhouse Leadership Team will guide you every step of the way with unmatched customer service and individualized attention.
We have several command centers to serve your needs. We feature two centers in Canada, in the cities of New Brunswick and Ontario. Difenda is in the process of opening a command center in Phoenix, Arizona as well.
All cyber command centers are fully certified and we are working on achieving our June 2022 certification icon.
- SOC 2 Type 2
- PCI DSS
- Working towards CMMC
You will be hard pressed to find a company that has more credentials or certifications than Difenda. We have worked hard to develop an unbeatable arsenal of training and certifications. The more we know, the more your company will reap the benefits of our expertise.
At Difenda we offer support and in-house training for any of the services that we sell. Because you own the products and licenses, we want you to be able to use the products and services offered without any issues.
At Difenda, our goal is to retain all of our valued customers. With our high-quality SOC analysts on board, we really work to understand your company and its needs so that we can put into place all of the support you need. We will do everything in our power to find you a sustainable price point and to provide ongoing support to build your cybersecurity into a powerhouse of threat profiling, threat defense, and threat hunting.
As far as co-management is concerned, all products and licenses are owned by the customer, and you have the capability to augment, implement, and maneuver things as your company sees fit. With that being said, we are always just a mouse click away to help you move forward with any licenses or products you have the need for, as well as new products that might become valuable for you down the line.
Difenda is trusted around the world as a company who prioritizes your company’s security. In both small and large ways, we connect with our customers personally to ensure that sensitive data is continually safe and secure. You can be assured that no data ever leaves our customers’ facility, and we take great care in safeguarding all of your sophisticated and sensitive data.
With the help of the Difenda Shield we have a full suite of modules at our disposal so that you can stay vigilant, agile, and collaborative in your business cybersecurity model. With our Difenda Shield applications, we will help your company design safeguards for every eventuality.
Additionally, we offer APIs with integration capabilities that provide ticketing systems, which can be very helpful depending on the type of business you are in.
Products & Services
Difenda Shield is our go-to plan for leveraging the most popular technology suite, Microsoft, for the security and safety of your company and its data. Our Difenda Shield program offers a streamlined approach for all your company’s needs. For more information, take a look at Meet the Shield.
- M-SIEM reduces attacker dwell time by minimizing the gap between speed of compromise and speed of detection, which ultimately mitigates the potential impact of a security breach. You must have Azure Sentinel to use this service.
- M-EDR is powered by Defender for Endpoint and helps your company to detect threats before the impact of a breach can come to fruition.
- MDR offers a managed detection and response to possible security problems in your company. This is offered via Sentinel and Defender for OT, as well as endpoint.
- AVM continuously monitors, detects, and remediates your company’s key vulnerabilities so that the attackers will have a reduced window of opportunity. This takes place in real time, leveraging automation and business intelligence.
All managed security services customers come with a discounted and remote incident response capability for any problem that may arise. We are available around the clock to solve any security issues or breaches that come to light for your company and are dedicated to your safety and security.
Read more about our incident response in our guide.
Our Difenda Build Program is like nothing you have ever seen before. With your company’s best interests in mind, we create a system with capabilities that encompass your whole organization and keep it safe from cyberthreats. If you would like to know more about the Partner Ecosystem that we are ready to create for you, contact us to talk in more detail.
To learn more, check out Partner Program.