Biography coming soon.
Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment Services
Difenda Penetration Testing
Securing your public-facing assets and network perimeter.
Vulnerabilities can stem from unpatched applications or operating systems, a small misconfiguration on your firewalls or routers and unknowingly allowing for excessive access to systems or your network.
Difenda will assess the security hygiene of your outward presence, including your perimeter devices, servers, applications, and encryption technology. We can target anything that is accessible from the Internet for potential security vulnerabilities.
Our In-Depth Approach
Difenda combines human expertise with automated tools, artificial and threat intelligence to ensure that we take a thorough, in-depth approach to solving this problem.
Step 1: Scope the Engagement
Step 2: Project Kick-off
Step 3: Commence Testing
Step 4: Report on Finding
Step 5: Re Test
An Executive Report will be delivered highlighting any identified vulnerabilities for remediation. We can be r-engaged to retest and will issue a Security Certificate upon validating the identified vulnerabilities have been fixed.
Tools and Certifications
- Port Scanners
- Network-based Vulnerability Scanners
- Host-based Vulnerability Scanners
- Application Scanners
- Web Application Assessment Proxy
- • NMAP
- • Metasploit
- • Wireshark
- • W3AF
- • John the Ripper (JTR)
- • Threat Intelligence
- Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- Certified Network Defender (CND)
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Web Penetration Tester (EWPT)
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC)
- Comptia Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
- Cybersecurity Analyst (CYSA+) • Security+
What Our Clients Say
See the difference a personalized approach to cybersecurity makes
Work with a partner that’s focused on you